Many thanks for all your thoughts regarding :"For the time will come when we choose to open up the realities of what we were confronted with, it will seem in perfect *coergence and be more fully understood." taken from the last channelling on Feb 11th.
Below are the suggestions that have been sent in.
1.Could it be a combination of emergence and co-existing? So something, that really belongs here comes into being.
2.I don’t know if “coergence” is an actual word, but I believe the intended meaning is better served if you add two little letters in the middle: “convergence.” It makes perfect sense that way.
3. e r g e n c e
an exercise in collaboration
4. Coercion, coerce...compel or force /
co-emersion ,emergence, co-emergence
My understanding of their statement "...we choose to open up the realities of what we were confronted with, it will seem in perfect *coergence and be more fully understood." refers to our simultaneous emerging along with their emergent form.
5. Just a guess at the meaning of coergence – if ‘emerge’ means
to come out or come forth, then I am guessing coerge might
be to come forth together. Like I said, just a guess. It doesn’t
seem to be a word as such but this is what I felt it would mean.
6. Possibly: E-mergence is to come out, so possibly coergence is to come out WITH?
Co = together
7. The emergence: into the new, together as one. The understanding (for it has always been and always will be, but some have forgotten) of the absolute blending of our inner light, to that which is of the divine.
Working together and experiencing something new and wondrous, like a birth of a new plain of existence, a new reality, a new beauty, beyond our earthly imaginings.
All souls will understand the love that binds us together, in this infinite Universe .
8. The only references I can find for coergence have to do with "FUZZY LINEAR PROGRAMMING" which deals with constraints in planning and investments.
One hit I got on the web was a study using fuzzy linear programming to analyze the best investment strategy in Thai sewage and water treatment plants and whether money was best spent on fixing the sewage problem or spent finding new water sources. Using this technique they decided cleaning up sewage was a more important investment.
There was also a hit in electrical engineering. There are many similar problems in fluid management and electrical engineering so the that's probably not a coincidence that both fields would use the term.
So I gather - but am not sure - that coergence is about bringing something to fruition by choosing the best course of action through extremely complicated and interacting systems bound by constraints.
Humanity certain qualifies as one of those systems.
9. I think INTEGRATION is the closest interpretation of 'coergence'
10. Coergence is a word that pertains to ergonomics. I was told by my guide that it deals with each and every individual of how things work and fits in our society. It will be understood by all individuals on their terms. So when the Supreme Being was speaking with you about 'it will seem in perfect coergence and be more fully understood' it means we will understand how this new reality will fit into our society and how it will work for each individual. Of how it fits mentally and physically as well. This Light that is to be dispersed gradually will help to awaken the ones that want to be awaken.(
11. Had a feeling that the word ‘coergence’ that you mentioned could actually be ‘convergence’, which is the coming together of many streams/densities of light towards a central point and then radiating outwards from that central point or junction.
12. From their point of view... coer gence is a term signifying a balancing of all 'in play' energies.
They don't experience 'form' as physical forms... they see the 'current energy configuration' of physical forms.
They don't experience 'free will' as potential chaos... they see the 'current energy configuration' resulting from the current collection of free will choices.
They see emotions as energy in motion.
They see ego as energy configured to navigate (or have a 'go' at) a highly complex 4-way weave of individualized energies... physical, emotional, mental & spiritual. (Pineal being the bridge among all 4.)
From our point of view, we might use the word 'dili gence'... as in 'Due Diligence'... a term often used by financial types.
From their point of view, they looked at the overall configuration of energies on October 14, 2008 and made the balanced decision... by the energy only process of 'Due Coergence'... the multidimensional form of 'Due Diligence'.
13. May be it should be coherence
( my dictionary says =1. The state of being coherent; 2.the feeling that you have the same beliefs or purpose as other people in a group).
14. kind of had the feeling that this coergence word of this channeling may have to do perhaps with 'coherence'. That word came up to me while I was translating. I "spanished" this coregence word to its appropriate sound coergencia in Spanish but it is not in our Spanish dictionary either. So I wonder if coherence - coherencia Spanish would fit or I would be able to make a note of me the translator proposing it.
Well at least it made sense within the sentence for me. :-)
15. To take this word apart you might get
co, which is a prefix meaning with or together
erg, which is a unit of work or energy
ence, which is a suffix for action or process
So my best guess is working together on some action or process.
16. Co-ergence is the simultaneous transmutation of light to the physical world...anchored by those with the given, correspondant vibration frequency to allow for the grounding of this great force to prevent dissipation into the ethers. The light is, was and always will be the testiment of being, which permeates non-existence to create existence. To not be of the light, is to not be. Again, this is why we are all related.
17. It sounds like the word "Urgencies" or "The timing of urgency. fits for the meanings.
18.It appears that it is a "contraction of Coerce and Emergence", and that "It would follow that coergence would mean for our collective consciousness to be coerced to ascend or into ascension."
19.The word "coergence" made sense to me when I read it, as I related it to the word "emergence," coming from. Coergence seems to me to be a manifestation from partnership, human and spirit or heaven and earth. This manifestation cannot exist in a void, it must have a sender and a receiver, hence "coergence."
I shall add some more if any new suggestions come in.
Love Light Laughter and Golden Rays to all.