May 28, 2010

Hoax or not? ... The saga continues!

Just had this in ... hot of the press (thanks to Luisa Peter kerrie)

And so it continues ...
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdglwp_new-western-canada-spiral-ufo-2010_tech

Western Canada Spiral UFO 2010 100% proof was not a hoax after all. The original clip was created as a hoax to an actual event that occured on Friday , but the poster did not have a video to support the event and made his own version.

This video is of the actual event and is the only known video to exist. The story behind the UFO is that an unkown craft was spiraling through the sky in more of a "jig jag" formation, as if it was in distress, before eventually spiraling at the end and then supersonically dissapearing vertically into space with a super sonic boom. This clip was taken by a resident who witnessed the incident. He states " it happened so fast, I just stood there with my mouth wide open in utter amazement". He quickly ran into the house to grab his video camera to capture the glowing, colorful, radiant trail the craft left in its path. The after effect lingered on for several minutes, then dissapated into the pitch black sky. You can hear him talking to his neighbor.

Also to Sharyn for sending this in

http://theufologynetwork.freeforum.ca/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=1157#p3400

Of course you must make your own mind up.

My mailing list was REALLY playing up yesterday. Some didn't receive news that there is a new channelling up ... some received it twice!! Lets hope it was the Full moon doing its thing ... not a virus.... as my computer was all over the place!!
Golden Rays to all
Blossom

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Blossom,

Thank you for being brave enough to post these channelings. I especially am fond of the latest channeling, naturally, because I am waiting as patiently as I can for the 'show'. I did have a question though, in the latest channeling, the FOL answered your question of "How soon is soon?" with "Service Of Other Nations." And I was wondering if you had any insights into that message? Do you have any feelings about what the FOL meant by that? Is this an expression?

Thank you for your input, and again, thank you for your bravery.

Hope you keep in high spirits! And I hope we aren't kept waiting for long!

-ThatGermanyGuy.

Blossom Goodchild said...

@that german Guy :) I have no idea what they meant really. I think they were just playing with me as we have discussed before regarding how soon is soon!! I asked the question and their answer came straight away. thanks for your kind words. I do not consider myself brave for doing this ... but I do consider myself blessed! Golden Rays to you.

Anonymous said...

Blossom do you think 'thatGermanyGuy' may have over looked the S.O.O.N.?
It took me a second read of it. (Service... Of.... Other....Nations)

AnonimaAnonima said...

Can you feel it? :):):)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcmijb_the-jacksons-can-you-feel-it-video_music

Red said...

Here's another one. This is just going to blow your minds away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmTfmZUavJ8

Love & Lite

Anonymous said...

I just reread my comment when I noticed the capitalization of the S,O,O, and N. I hope soon means within the next month or two. I feel quite ready. I think in fact, it's long overdue.

-ThatGermanyGuy

Carl said...

Hello Blossom.

Unfortunately I think we are at a stage that with video we can never be sure if it’s been faked or not. It seems no matter how real it seems we can not eliminate someone with time on their hands creating them. Unless of course many video’s exist from multiple sources.

We will just have to wait for the great reveal. I know you now understandable shy away from dates. But is it safe to assume the by Dec 21 2012 we will have our undeniable proof? Or is that a date your channelling have never touched upon?


Love and light
Live long and prosper
Carl

Blossom Goodchild said...

@ Carl. I am assuming 'they' will have presented themselves long before then. And Dec 21st 2012 ... I feel ... doesn't mean its all going to be done and dusted... we may just be A LOT closer to the New World and NEW way of life. The Mayan elders say the window for the oppportunity of change is anywhere between 2007 and 2015. So can't really help you with an answer. We shall just have to wait and see ... but surely ... the way things are ... we'll have done our big hello's by then.
Golden Rays to you Carl.

Klinton said...

Just came across this and had to share.....very uplifting



http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=82vXva0J7Ps&feature=related

Thank you blossom for the last reading,,, and I'm sure we will get there S.O.O.N

Golden Rays.....to all ;-}