Jul 5, 2008

ATTITUDE! IT'S ALL ABOUT ATTITUDE!

As we move into this Higher vibration I find that I am able to keep my Attitude of Gratitude in the forefront. It just seems to come easily these days. Is it the old adage of 'Practise makes perfect' coming into play? And its not just about the gratitude ... It's the attitude towards all things that are going on in your life.

We are currently moving house and hubs and I decided to do an experiment and have a stress free move. And we are! Why? Because of the attitude we are taking towards it all. It TRULY makes such a difference. And ... It is so easy. Yes , I accpet that we all have our moods and 'down days' but we CAN change our thought patterns towards those days ... and we CAN change them around.

It' s great to feel in a good space and it just keeps getting better because one is feeling good and therefore bringing in more of the same. I am simply not allowing anything to bring me down. I am accepting what is and getting on with my life. It feels so heart warming to know you are on the right track. You don't have to ask if you are, for when you are it is obvious. The universe just keeps on providing, fullfilling your needs over and above the call of duty. I Love it.
So keep on keeping on. Whatever comes your way, train your mind to say things like 'Everything in my world is perfect' and 'All my desires are met' and such like. The more you keep saying them, the more you mind remembers to say them and therefore the more the mind is affirming to the universe that indeed EVERYTHING IS PERFECT!
As we move forward into the Brighter Light be uplifted. It just gets better and better. But it is only YOU and your efforts toward making it better that will allow it to be so.

BE STRONG. BE BRAVE. BE ADVENTUROUS.

BE EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO BE. NO -ONE CAN BE IT FOR YOU.
SO GO ON ... BE IT ALL.


I DARE YOU! NOW! TODAY!

Make sure you continue to fill your being with extreme amounts of

Love Light Laughter and Golden Rays
Blossom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I now decide to feel good in my now and look forward to my wonderful future with joy and gratitude
and fish and chips LUV 4 U