Jan 13, 2008

www.blossomgoodchild.com


jill simpson Says: November 22nd, 2007 at 8:55 pm edit
Hi , well this is so exciting, Here I am the first person to write on my sister Bloss’ website blog. Congratulations and thanks to us all. I thank, trust and know that this is going to be the start of something big. I am so looking forward to what this site is going to bring.In trust , love and light. Jill x


kelly Says: November 29th, 2007 at 9:55 am edit
welldone!!!!! im so excited for you guys!!! its fab!! love you kelly xxxx


Colin Boarer Says: November 30th, 2007 at 10:42 am edit
Well, this is a big surprise! I had no idea all this was going on, how exciting for you. I look forward to checking out the website thoroughly.Lotsaluv to you all.Colinx

Colin Boarer Says: November 30th, 2007 at 10:43 am edit
…by the way, a great website!x


Suzette Says: December 3rd, 2007 at 4:57 am edit
Congratulations on your new website. Love to you all Suzyxxx


Debbie P Says: December 4th, 2007 at 6:57 am edit
I was sent your url by a mutual friend, and I was amazed to say the least.Good luck with all you do and to all who you meet through this site. I am empowered, and know only too well that we will meet someday.Deb


Paul Says: December 22nd, 2007 at 10:10 am edit
FANTASTIC. THIS WILL ONLY BE OF BENIFIT TO YOU AND ALL WHO READ AND USE YOUR WEBSITE.LOVE AND GOLDEN RAYS TO YOU.PAUL G X


Alex Marler Says: January 8th, 2008 at 6:17 pm edit
My darling friend,this website is absolutely brilliant!Imagine my delight at being to see you live on stage…I may have shed a little tear (don’t tell anyone)Onwards and upwards towards all the joy and love and spreading of his message.I knew it,you knew it.In our hearts we saw this time.Love you foreverxx

No comments: